Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Post Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 30/10/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
Salary: £21,243 - £22,813 (Scale 6 Points 16-20)
Work Hours: 32.5 hours per week (8.30am – 3.30pm includes half hour for lunch)
Work Pattern: Term Time + 5 Training Days (39 weeks)
Lake Farm Park Academy opened in 2014 and is an expanding school that is three-form entry nursery and primary academy with an SRP for 12 children with ASD. It serves the children and families of the richly diverse and welcoming community of Hayes in West London and is now the educational home to over 700 children. The academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust, allowing us to benefit from a wealth of expertise across our eight academies, as well as enabling us to provide opportunities for sharing of good practice and high quality training.
We are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant who:
- Has experience of supporting young people;
- Has good knowledge of phonics, reading, SPAG and Maths;
- Is able to plan, assess and teach classes;
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with;
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Will be committed to working as part of a team;
- Is resilient and have a good sense of humour.
Closing Date: Noon - Friday 30 October 2020
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Address: Botwell Common Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1JA