HLTA - PE
Contract type: Fixed-Term, 1 academic year ending 31st August 2022;
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Term Time Only;
Salary: Scale 6; (£23,071 - £24,232 actual).
The Academy wishes to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic HLTA for PE. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who specialises in sports coaching across the primary age range or has ambition to develop themselves in this role. The ideal person for this role is someone who is passionate about pupil wellbeing and can convey this to our pupils through the promotion of healthy lifestyle choices, healthy eating and fitness.
What can we offer?
- The opportunity to work with a Specialist Teacher for Sports who can act as a mentor to the HLTA
- Work within a large team of supportive professionals
- Pupils who are well-behaved, happy and respectful with a positive approach to their learning.
- Effective and embedded planning and assessment systems.
- CPD opportunities for staff to enable career progression.
- A range of indoor and outdoor sports resources to support teaching and learning.
- Flexible working hours for the right candidate, including late start / early finishes.
What kind of individual are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic PE HLTA who is passionate about ensuring the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
- A committed individual who is dedicated to providing an engaging, positive learning environment.
- A flexible individual who enjoys leading competitions and clubs ensuring pupil inclusion.
- A person who knows our school or has taken the time to find out something about us.
We are proud to be part of the Elliot Foundation and maximise the opportunities this presents to work with other academies for the benefit of our students and staff. Further information regarding The Elliot Foundation Multi Academy Trust can be found at: http://www.elliotfoundation.co.uk
Visits from prospective candidates are welcomed and encouraged. Please email Nahbila Sher (Business Leader) at email@example.com
to arrange an appointment to visit our school. If you would like an opportunity to speak to someone about the role, please contact our school office to arrange a discussion with Mrs Nicki Livingstone (Specialist Teacher for PE).
Hillingdon Primary School is situated in a central location in Hillingdon Borough with good road connections to the A40, M4 and M25, together with good transport links.
Closing date: Monday 6th September 2021 at 9:30 am