Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Salary: Competitive salary, in line with the school’s Group 2 size and the level of experience of the successful candidate
Start Date: September 2020
The Governing Body, staff and pupils of Bishop Winnington-Ingram Church of England Primary School (BWI) in Ruislip in the London Borough of Hillingdon are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to take on the position of Headteacher and drive the school forward to its next levels of excellence.
Already highly regarded in the local and surrounding areas, BWI is set within well maintained grounds that provide easy access to the M25 and M40 motorways. As a school, BWI plays an active role in its local parish community of St Martins and has excellent working relationships with other London Diocese schools in the local area.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an existing or aspiring Headteacher, who is a practising Christian or is sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school. We will especially welcome applications from individuals who can demonstrate proven experience of managing whole school responsibilities, and who can:
- Think strategically to build upon, and continue, our school vision of excellence helping to drive us to the next levels of success;
- Exemplify the ethos, vision and values of our school;
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school community to demand ambitious standards and outcomes for all pupils.
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A well-established and highly supportive Governing Board who provide a wealth of knowledge and experience;
- The opportunity to develop and employ a vision which drives our school to the next level of excellence;
- A strong and committed staff team, who share in the school’s vision of excellence for all pupils.
If you are interested in applying for the position, we would warmly welcome and encourage you to review the candidate information pack and arrange to visit the school on one of the following dates where you will be offered a full tour:
- Monday 03 February;
- Tuesday 04 February.
To arrange your school visit, please contact Meryl Johnson in the school office on 01895 633 520. To request an alternative date to visit the school, please contact the school office without delay.
When applying, please ensure you complete the London Diocesan Board for Schools (LDBS) Application Form and include a personal statement. Your personal statement must address the criteria outlined in the Person Specification. CVs and/or applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
For more information about this role and to return your application please contact our Clerk to Governors, Angie Marchant via email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 10 February 2020 at 17:00
Shortlisting Dates: 11 – 14 February 2020
Interview and Assessment Dates: Thursday 05 March and Friday 06 March 2020