Head of Business and Economics
Salary information: MPS/UPR + TLR2c (Currently £7,017) with outer London allowance
Required for Autumn term 2021 start
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to lead our Business and Economics department. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers able to teach Business and Economics throughout the ability range at KS4 and KS5. Excellent support is available from a very experienced team.
Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and vocational subjects.
Situated on a large site close to Heathrow Airport and the centre of Hillingdon, Oak Wood School has much to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- staff wellbeing programme
- childcare and cycle to school vouchers
- excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly)
- on-site parking including electric charging facilities
- on-site catering facilities.
Closing date: Wednesday 19 May at midday
Interviews: Tuesday 25 May