Post Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 28/05/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to lead our Art department. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers able to teach Art throughout the ability range at KS3, KS4 and KS5. Excellent support is available from a very experienced team.
Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and vocational subjects.
Situated on a large site close to Heathrow Airport and the centre of Hillingdon, Oak Wood School has much to offer:
a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- staff wellbeing programme
- childcare and cycle to school vouchers
- excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly)
- on-site parking including electric charging facilities
- on-site catering facilities.
Interviews: Week commencing Friday 29 May (via Microsoft Teams)
Please note that CVs will not be accepted - you must complete the Application Form to be considered for this post.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Address: Sutton Court Road,, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 0EX