The Schools HR Co-operative is unique, and this is a rare opportunity to join a team of HR professionals who will support you to further develop your knowledge and experience in a frontline HR role.
The career development opportunities this role offers are excellent, and we will directly support you to enhance and build a career within a rapidly growing HR enterprise. If you are up for the challenge, then we would welcome your application!
We can offer you:
- A role that is varied and fast-paced
- A supportive work environment with a team who will assist you to develop your career
- A range of financial and non-financial benefits to support your health and wellbeing.
In this role you will be:
- Providing first line HR advice and guidance to a range of school-based leaders and staff
- Undertaking casework of a less complex nature, in particular relating to sickness absence
- Supporting our Senior HR Advisors with casework workflows, diary management, and database management and administration.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience working in HR
- Can demonstrate a high degree of accuracy in all areas of work
- Has experience communicating with a range of professionals, including senior managers/leaders
- Is highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications and internal database systems
- Has a clear motivation and aspiration to develop their career in an HR team environment.
A CIPD, or equivalent HR-specific qualification, would be desirable.
If you have any further questions about this great career development opportunity in HR please contact Meena Kanda, Senior HR Advisor, on 01895 717499 (Option 2).
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27 June 2019
The proposed start date for this post is Monday 02 September 2019
An online application form must be completed, and your personal statement must address the essential requirements detailed in the Person Specification.