We are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner to work as part of our vibrant and exciting Foundation Stage Team
Working hours: 36 hours per week, Term Time only + at least 2 training days (38.4 weeks);
Salary info: Scale 4, points 7-10 (£18,926 - £19,967) or Scale 5, points 12-15 (£20,690 - £21,829) - dependent on candidate experience.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, and possess the drive, commitment, and initiative to help us provide an excellent Foundation Phase, where every child is able to realise their full potential.
You will have a good understanding of:
- How children in the EYFS learn;
- How to support appropriate activities and extend learning, both in the classroom and outside.
A positive attitude to inclusion and an understanding of the needs of young children are essential qualities.
All applicants must have either a NNEB certificate, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
We can offer:
- Children who are keen to learn and appreciate high quality of learning;
- The support of highly motivated and supportive colleagues who are fun to work with;
- A positive environment in which to work and learn.
This is an exciting time to join the school as we grow and develop and move towards Outstanding. Belmore offers a positive environment to work in and you will become part of a highly motivated and supportive staff team.
To fully appreciate what the school is really like you need to see us in action. Please feel free to contact Ms Nagah, PA to the Headteacher, at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
CVs will not be accepted.