Contract: Permanent; Full year (52 weeks);
Work Hours: Mon – Thurs 8am - 4.30pm and Fri 8am - 4pm (37 hours); Flexibility on hours will be considered;
Salary Scale: In the region of £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
We are looking to appoint a Finance Manager to work directly for Slough and East Berkshire Multi Academy Trust.
Slough and East Berkshire Church of England Multi-Academy Trust (SEBMAT) has been established to form a group of schools which can support each other to ensure the best possible outcomes for the young people in Slough and the nearby areas. It includes primary and secondary schools and has a Christian ethos.
Main responsibilities for this post:
- To support the Finance Director (FD) in providing accurate and timely information and reporting for the schools within the Trust.
- Preparing relevant statutory compliance documentation and submissions for their schools in line with the requirements of regulatory bodies and agencies.
- Day to day management of the Trust's finance systems and associated processes, with oversight from the FD, including undertaking monthly reconciliations.
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts for each school on a monthly basis.
- Provision of financial information and advice to the Head Teacher at each of the academy's schools.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations Monitor budgets including income and expenditures.
- Oversee and line management of payroll function.
The successful candidate will be a qualified / part qualified accountant (or with extensive schools finance experience) and take responsibility for all financial processes, including bookkeeping, management reporting and assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
Applicants must demonstrate the flexibility to work efficiently in a busy and fast moving environment, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
We are, or course, committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students and staff and will conduct all necessary DBS checks as part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to contribute to our exciting future please contact our HR Advisor, Beverly Glanville for an application form firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website at www.slougheton.com
in the vacancy section for further details and application pack.
CV’s alone will not be accepted as a valid application. Completed applications forms must be sent to Beverly Glanville (HR Advisor) via email: BGL@slougheton.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Closing Date: Friday 8th July 2022
Interviews: w/c 11th July 2022