Exams and Administration Assistant
Work pattern: 15 hours per week, Term Time + 5 days to include GCSE and A Level results day (39 weeks)
Salary information: Grade 5, £10,503 - £11,032 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Starting date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to join the admin team in a large and successful secondary school. We are looking for a colleague with a range and depth of experience to provide administrative support mainly in the Exams Office but also across other areas of the school. We are looking for a well-organised, dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic person to join our team. Experience of using SIMS, or an ability to learn ICT systems rapidly is needed. Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for a full list of the skills and qualities required.
- A competitive salary.
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A supportive and engaged Senior Leadership Team.
- Excellent CPD opportunities. Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
- Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school.
- The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
- Onsite car park.
- Access to onsite gym (selected hours).
- Three support days that can be taken in term time.
Candidates will need to complete an application form and write a brief letter on why they are the right candidate for this post. Details of the post can be found at the school website
Closing date: 04 December 2023 at 9am