The school has a vacancy for an Early Years Teaching Assistant [with some cover to be provided to key stage one (KS1)].
Contract type: Permanent position commencing in January 2022;
Salary information: Scale 4, pro-rata salary, £18,810 - £19,843 per annum (depending on experience);
Working hours: 35 hours per week; 8.00 am – 3.30 pm (to include lunch duty), Term time only (38 weeks) + 1 training day.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established senior leadership team in an accredited value based and vibrant multi-cultural primary school.
“Charville is a really rewarding place to work. The school values help to make the school feel like a community” – Teaching Assistant
“It is a lovely school that helps you express your talents and interests. The teachers are inspiring and help us to develop our learning to help us achieve” – Year 5 pupil
Ofsted Early Years: Children from different backgrounds play and learn harmoniously together and they make good progress and leave the Early Years well prepared for their learning in Year 1 (Ofsted April 2017)
Charville Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils and is committed to moving the school forward. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant that is interested in a change or a challenge.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, established and professional school staff.
- A leadership team committed to rapid improvement.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- An experienced team.
- A high quality outside and inside environment.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, Values based and highly motivated Teaching Assistant (NVQ3 qualification or equivalent is essential).
- Early Years’ experience is essential; KS1 experience is desirable.
- An ability to provide enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach.
- An effective communicator with colleagues and parents.
- Team player with determination and a sense of humour.
- People who are committed to continuous professional development and their own learning.
- A commitment to working in partnership alongside parents and the local community.
A visit to our school is highly recommended so that you can experience our ethos first hand. Please contact Ann Lee on 020 8845 1707 / 3473 to arrange a time.
Closing Date: Mon 6th December - noon;
Interviews: To be confirmed.