Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Salary information: MPR2 – UPR3; £34,103 - £48,055 per annum (Dependent upon experience).
Contract type: Permanent position to start Spring Term 2024 (Earlier start would be available).
Not suitable for an ECT
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established senior leadership team in an accredited Values Based and vibrant multi-cultural primary school.
“Charville is a really rewarding place to work. The school values help to make the school feel like a community” – Teaching Assistant
“Charville thrives due to the hard work and commitment from staff who work tirelessly to improve children's education, and children who strive to push themselves in all areas of their learning” - Middle Leader
“Leaders have high expectations of pupils’ achievement in all subjects. Over time, pupils develop skills successfully in communication, including listening well and debating different points of view maturely. They are well prepared for the next stages in their education.” – OFSTED May 2023
Charville Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils and is committed to moving the school forward. We are looking for an experienced early years teacher in need of a change or a challenge.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, established and professional school staff.
- A leadership team committed to rapid improvement.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved learners.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- A commitment to staff well-being and your work life balance including PPA from home, no emails after 6:00 pm, staff events and coaching ethos.
- Creative Curriculum that is adaptable to meet the needs of all learners
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, Values Based and highly motivated early years teacher.
- An ability to provide enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach.
- An effective communicator with colleagues and parents.
- A team player with determination and a sense of humour.
- A person who is committed to continuous professional development.
- A commitment to working in partnership alongside parents and the local community.
A visit to our school is highly recommended, so you can experience our ethos first-hand. Please contact Candy Finnan on 020 8845 1707 / 3473 to arrange a time.
Closing date: 6th October 2023 at Noon.
Interviews: 13th October 2023.