Early Years Practitioner
(NVQ3 or CACHE Level 3 or NNEB)
Contract type: Temporary post for Summer Term 2023
Work pattern: 8.00am - 12.00pm, Term Time Only (38 weeks)
Salary information: Scale 5, £12,930 - £13,584 per annum
Start date: To start as soon as possible after 17th April 2023
McMillan is a community nursery school for 2-4 year olds with an additional daycare service in the London Borough of Hillingdon, supporting over 180 pupils to realise and achieve their full potential. The school is rated outstanding by Ofsted.
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher and role model, exemplifying our school values;
- A practitioner who loves their work with experience of high-quality teaching in the Early Years;
- A colleague who is a team player and can create a culture of high expectations for all;
- A kind, exuberant practitioner who enjoys teaching through play.
The role of the Early Years Practitioner:
- You will be a keyworker for a group of children and therefore take responsibility for their learning such as updating profiles, recording their learning journeys etc;
- You will lead small group sessions;
- Be responsible for the learning profiles for keyworker children.
We can offer:
- A highly motivated team;
- A values led school;
- A well resourced EYFS unit;
- Supportive leadership team and colleagues;
- A school which is focused on leading on good EYFS practice.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and welcomed.
Closing date: 7th April 2023. Applications will be considered on receipt.