Contract: Specific Purpose;
Work Hours: 27.5 hours per week; Monday - Friday;
Work Pattern: Term Time only;
Salary: Scale 3; £14,433 - £14,694 per annum.
Harmondsworth Primary is a one-form entry school in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
The children, staff and governors of Harmondsworth Primary School are seeking to appoint an Early Years Learning Support Assistant for 27.5 hours a week. There may also an opportunity for additional hours.
We require an enthusiastic and dedicated person, who is committed to team work and has a desire to learn. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the class teacher and other members of the team. Previous experience working with Early Years children and knowledge of the EYFS is desirable.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated team member.
- An ability to support enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach.
- An effective communicator with colleagues.
- A team player with sensitivity and a sense of humour.
- A person who is committed to continuous professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome by appointment.
Harmondsworth Primary School has excellent links to the M25, M4 and the M40.
Closing Date: 2nd December 2022
CVs will not be accepted