Early Career Teacher
Contract type: Full-time, permanent;
Start date: September 2023;
Salary: M1- M2.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Early Career Teacher to join our friendly and popular school.
We are interested in hearing from newly qualified teachers looking to build on their experience in a professional and supportive environment and are able to offer a bespoke CPD package to support your development.
John Locke Academy is proud to be part of The Elliot Foundation Academy Trust which is an academy chain specialising in the primary phase of education. More information can be found by visiting https://www.elliotfoundation.co.uk/
We are looking for a dedicated, resilient and innovative classroom teacher, who shares our values.
Our children deserve:
- Well qualified, experienced and reflective teachers;
- Passion, flair and creativity so that your teaching is engaging and fun;
- Outstanding practitioners who can inspire and lead;
- Team players who relish challenge and change;
- Reflective, resilient and emotionally intelligent teachers who want to be instrumental in supporting an outstanding academy;
- Teachers with a determination that all pupils make outstanding progress.
Our teachers deserve:
- Wonderful, well behaved pupils who are keen to succeed;
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children;
- The chance to be a pivotal part of our success and management possibilities;
- A focus on effective learning skills;
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues and a responsive Leadership Team;
- A CPD package bespoke to teachers at different stages of their career;
- Qualified and well trained support staff;
- An ongoing commitment to supporting a work-life balance.
Visiting the school is encouraged and can be arranged by emailing the school at email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 11th June 2023 at Noon
Further information: Please note, early applications will be considered ahead of the closing date for interviews. We reserve the right to hold interviews before the closing date.