Harmondsworth Primary School is looking for a full time/part time Early Years teacher to join our hardworking, friendly team. Harmondsworth Primary is a happy, aspiring school, which strives for the highest standards of teaching, learning and behaviour in an environment where all children and staff are valued as individuals and their efforts respected and celebrated.
Salary information: MPR or UPR (£29,915 - £45,766), TLR will also be available for the right candidate.
We will consider a job share or part time arrangements.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to demonstrate outstanding teaching and has an exemplary record of primary classroom practice.
- Has a track record of successfully raising standards and ensuring all pupil groups make good progress.
- Has the drive, determination and enthusiasm to enhance the high level of learning in our school.
- Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
- Can think strategically and act practically to promote school improvement.
- Has a commitment to working in partnership alongside parents and the local community.
In return we offer:
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive, knowledgeable and friendly Governing Board committed to continuing school improvement.
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities.
- Full time class based Nursery Nurse to work alongside you.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 restrictions in place, recruitment may be modified
- Candidates are welcome to visit the school in a COVID-19 secure manner.
- Referees may be contacted by phone as well as via a written statement.
- The interview may be held remotely over Teams, Zoom or similar.
Please be advised that references from friends/family will not be accepted. The first must be from your current employer and the second from a professional colleague from a separate establishment. An offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
Harmondsworth Primary School has excellent links to the M25, M4 and the M40. For more information about Harmondsworth, please look at our website: www.harmondsworth.hillingdon.sch.uk
Closing Date: 20th April 2021
Interviews: W/C 26th April 2021
CVs will not be accepted