The Governing Body and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Deputy Headteacher to play a key role in the future development of our happy and vibrant school in which children are at the centre of all we do.
Salary information: L10 - L14; £56,072 - £61,479 per annum
Rabbsfram Primary School is a friendly and welcoming 3 form entry school with a 45 place nursery. We are located in the Yiewsley area of Hillingdon. We are an inclusive and caring school where children and staff flourish together.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced leader who can demonstrate sustained, quantifiable impact at middle or senior level. Above all we are seeking someone who is proactive, can contribute fresh ideas, is collaborative, goal orientated, confident and who tackles challenges effectively. The role will focus on whole school learning, teaching, data and assessment, the additional strategic responsibilities will draw on the strengths of the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner who enjoys leading learning.
- Will be unrelentingly ambitious for the school, its staff and pupils.
- Is an innovative leader who can inspire and motivate others.
- Has vision, enthusiasm and the ability to work effectively within a team as a leader.
- Is committed to providing a curriculum that is both broad and balanced with creativity and challenge in order to meet the needs of all children.
- Champions a culture of equality, equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Is an excellent communicator, a highly organised professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
In return Rabbsfarm Primary School can offer you:
- Happy and hardworking children who are kind and respectful to everyone.
- Dedicated, experienced, professional, supportive and caring staff team.
- Supportive, challenging and enthusiastic Governing Body.
- A parent community that carers and who are positively engaged with the school.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development within a supportive team.
- A fantastic place to work.
If you have the passion, skills, knowledge and experience needed to help lead our wonderful school on to even greater success, we want to hear from you.
You can find out more about our school by visiting the website https://www.rabbsfarm.org.uk/hillingdon/primary/rabbsfarm
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact the school office 01895444971 to make an appointment.
When applying, please ensure you complete an electronic application form with a personal statement no longer than two sides of A4. Your personal statement must address the criteria outlined in the Job Description and Person Specification.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd October 2022
Closing Time: 17:00
Shortlisting: Tuesday 4th October 2022
Interview and Assessment Date: Tuesday 11th October 2022