Salary: £18,920 - £20,317 per annum (Grade 4 inclusive of Outer London Weighting);
Hours: 35.75 hours per week - 7:45am to 3:30pm (Monday to Thursday) 7:45am to 3:00pm (Friday) (term time only plus five INSET days).
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective individual to become our Cover Supervisor and Pastoral Administrator.
The purpose of the role is:
- to ensure the smooth running of cover lessons in the Learning Computer Centre (LCC) and classrooms.
- to cover the Back on Track (BoT) facility and to supervise internally excluded students.
- to assist the pastoral team with administration work.
The successful applicant will:
- have the highest expectations of students.
- have an enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom.
- have the necessary IT skills to undertake pastoral administrative tasks.
- have energy, stamina and a sense of humour.
Why work at Ruislip High School?
- Students and staff treat each other with respect. They share high aspirations which are realised through high expectations of everyone.
- The school has a comprehensive professional development programme tailored to individual needs, from NQT to middle and senior leadership; new staff are supported and guided by highly skilled and experienced colleagues, and by partners in external organisations.
- Staff have a range of opportunities to collaborate and develop their career within the Vanguard Learning Trust.
- Staff are afforded many benefits and rewards as part of the Vanguard Learning Trust’s entitlement package for staff.
- There are excellent transport links with central London, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Berkshire.
In joining Ruislip High School you can expect to work in an environment where teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do; and where all staff work as a community to support our students to fulfil their potential in line with our school’s motto: from grass roots to reaching for the sky.
Applications should be returned to Justine O’Driscoll, HR Manager, Ruislip High School, Sidmouth Drive, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 0BY or via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 13th July, 2020 at 10:00am
Interview date: Thursday 16th July, 2020