Salary information: Scale NJC Point 7-10, £18,310.40-£19,316.88;
Working hours: 34.5 hours per week 39 weeks per year (Term time only + 5 training days).
Due to our continuing growth we are looking to appoint Cover Supervisors to support the Cover Manager. You will work as part of a large team of teachers and support staff involved in the delivery of differentiated learning, and educational programmes designed by appropriate staff.
Reporting to the Cover Manager you will be required to provide whole class cover during teaching staff short term absence.
Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and vocational subjects.
Situated on a large site close to Heathrow Airport and the centre of Hillingdon, Oak Wood School has much to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- staff well-being programme
- childcare and cycle to school vouchers
- excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly)
- on-site parking including electric charging facilities
- on-site catering facilities.
Interviews: Week commencing 17 August (depending on Government advice this may be via Microsoft Teams).