Contract: Part Time, Permanent
FTE Salary: Minimum Scale 6; £27,228 - £28,215 per annum
Actual Salary: Salary will be pro-rated according to hours worked
Work Pattern: 30 hours per term; Term time only (38 weeks)
Yeading Infant & Nursery School is a friendly and welcoming four form entry school. It was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted in March 2019.
We are looking for a charismatic clerk to the school governing body, to join us as soon as possible!
The suitable candidate will:
- Have good IT and/or office skills,
- Be extremely organised, with excellent listening and literacy skills;
- Be flexible in order to attend regular evening meetings and undertake occasional daytime responsibilities;
- Have access to a PC, printer and internet facilities;
- Be confident in addressing both individuals and groups of people;
- Be proactive in supporting the governing body in undertaking its duties.
The governing body convene in the evenings for two full meetings and four committee meetings each term. The clerk arranges the meetings and takes and distributes minutes of the meetings in addition to providing advice regarding statutory and legal requirements.
Training and support for the role will be given. Please be aware that the successful applicant must undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check in order to meet the criteria for employment in this role.
Closing Date: Monday 28th September 2020 - Noon
Interview Date: To be confirmed
CV’s will not be accepted