Working Hours: Minimum of approximately 200 hours per annum; 5.5 hours per week
Work Pattern: Term Time only
Salary: Scale SO1 £29,766 - £30,711 (FTE) per annum
Additional Salary information: The salary advertised will be pro-rata based on SO1 (Points 23-25)
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Botwell House Catholic Primary School is a “Good School” where “pupils are proud of their learning community and genuinely enjoy the experience of learning. They are articulate, polite and kind, and value each other, the people around them and the opportunities they are given” - Ofsted June 2018
“The overall effectiveness of the Catholic life of this school is excellent. This inclusive Catholic community empowers pupils to flourish and this is seen is pupils’ happiness in school, in their very positive attitudes and in their excellent behaviour.” - Westminster Diocese Inspection Report, January 2016
The Governing Body of this successful and happy 3 form entry school are looking to appoint a Clerk to Governing Body, to join our friendly and caring team of staff.
Note: The salary advertised will be pro-rata based on SO1 (Points 23-25) working approximately 5.5 hours per week during term time with the possibility of some additional hours (to be negotiated).
- An efficient and effective administrator;
- Highly organised, confidentiality aware and able to keep to deadlines;
- An effective communicator with strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills;
- Able to attend early morning, daytime and evening meetings during term time;
- Able to work flexibly, at home as well as at school with no fixed work patterns;
- Able to make regular visits to the school, sometimes at very short notice;
- Able to attend training events.
Would you like to:
- Work alongside a committed, professional governing body and staff;
- Develop a career that supports our friendly and inclusive school.
Experience is desirable and professionalism and discretion are essential. Full training will be provided by the Governor Support Service and the Diocese of Westminster so relevant experience, whilst desirable, is not essential.
Visits to our school are highly recommended so you can experience our ethos first hand. Please phone the office on 0208 5732 229 to arrange if desired.
CVs will not be accepted