We are a large, friendly school where our Mission Statement “Love one another as I have loved you, by showing Care, Courtesy and Concern” is at the very heart of everything we do.
Botwell House Catholic Primary School is a “Good School” where “pupils are proud of their learning community and genuinely enjoy the experience of learning. They are articulate, polite and kind, and value each other, the people around them and the opportunities they are given” (Ofsted June 2018)
“The overall effectiveness of the Catholic life of this school is excellent. This inclusive Catholic community empowers pupils to flourish and this is seen is pupils’ happiness in school, in their very positive attitudes and in their excellent behaviour.” (Section 48 Inspection January 2016)
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are practising Catholic or are empathetic to the teachings of the Catholic faith;
- Put the children first in every endeavour;
- Are passionate about improving children’s life chances, with a relentless drive for all to succeed;
- Utilise and keep abreast of research-informed pedagogy;
- Fully embrace our mission statement and distinctive ethos;
- Have high professional standards with aspirations to take on responsibilities;
- Enjoy working as a member of a team;
- Have a sense of humour and genuinely love teaching children.
We are proud to offer you:
- Ethical leadership to help you grow and exceed your own expectations;
- Polite and courteous children who have a love of learning;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- An effective and well established team approach;
- Cutting edge research-driven professional learning opportunities and career pathways to leadership roles should this be your aspiration.
We would normally welcome visits to our school, however due to the current guidelines around "social-distancing" this may not be possible. Please visit our website for more information or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be sought prior to interview.
Interviews: 29 May 2020 (remotely)