Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you decisive, innovative and able to provide a stimulating, challenging climate for your class of children? If so, then we would love you to come and work at our wonderful, one-form entry Church school in Hillingdon.
St. Andrew’s Church of England Primary School is a popular and friendly school located in Uxbridge, Hillingdon. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher who can make a positive contribution to the learning and development of our pupils.
We are a welcoming, friendly, and caring one-form entry school with very supportive staff, governors, and parents. At St. Andrew’s we believe that values, support, and growth for every individual child are absolutely essential.
If you are a teacher who has high expectations, and you promote high standards of teaching and learning, then this role is just for you!
You will be part of a strong team of experienced teachers and experienced support staff. We are striving for the best for every child, and work hard to achieve good levels of attainment and progress across the subjects.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- wishes to inspire the growth and development of our improving school;
- is a good team player;
- is self-motivated, creative, and empathetic;
- is passionate and driven;
- has a good sense of humour;
- is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families and the development of the whole child;
- supports the Christian values of our school;
- has the ability to communicate effectively;
We can offer:
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- well behaved and motivated children;
- excellent training and development;
- the opportunity to make a real difference to our children and to our growing and developing school;
The Governors and Head Teacher of this forward-looking school wish to appoint an enthusiastic Class Teacher to join this successful primary school.
Interviews will be carried out via Zoom due to the current Covid-19 restrictions