Post Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 13/03/2020
Closing time: 9:00 AM
Salary information: Main Pay Range (Outer London).
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective, collaborative and committed teacher. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The right candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic about teaching and learning;
- Reflective about their own practice;
- Keen to work in collaboration with others;
- Committed to making a positive contribution to the lives of our children.
- A very friendly and supportive staff team;
- A strong school community with excellent relationships between staff, pupils and parents;
- Excellent opportunities to develop through working with colleagues across schools within the Harefield Federation.
We strongly encourage interested candidates to visit the school prior to applying, please contact the school office via telephone 01895824447
or email email@example.com
to make an appointment.
Interview date: Week commencing 16th March 2020
Harefield Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Park Lane, Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6BJ