‘The atmosphere around the school is calm and friendly. Pupils are polite, show respect to adults and each other and are keen to learn.’ (Ofsted 2018).
Hours of work: Full-time
Salary information: Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale (Outer London), £32,407 to £48,055
Contract type: Permanent
Minet Infant and Nursery School is looking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic class teacher who is committed to achieving the very best for all children.
Minet is a four-form entry school in the heart of the Hayes area of Hillingdon. The school proudly serves a diverse community and our motto is ‘Raising Aspirations,’ so that all children thrive and meet their potential. We do this in an inclusive and friendly environment with high expectations at its heart.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of children and provide them with a safe and caring learning environment;
- Be self-motivated and able to work from their own initiative;
- Have experience of working with the relevant age groups;
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire children throughout their learning journey;
- Be committed to working in partnership with other teachers, parents/ carers and the community;
- Be committed to their own professional development;
- Be resilient with a good sense of humour.
What we can offer as a school:
- A caring and friendly school environment;
- Happy, well-behaved and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from a dedicated group of staff;
- Joint PPA time with year group teachers;
- Senior leaders who are supportive and committed to promoting staff wellbeing;
- A range of excellent professional and personal development opportunities including weekly training sessions;
- An employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Career pathways to leadership roles;
- Inset day refreshments/lunch;
- End of term celebratory events.
Please visit our school website to find out more - https://www.minetinfants.org.uk/
. We also warmly welcome visits to the school or we can arrange a Teams meeting if preferred. Please contact the school to arrange.
Would you like to join our team? We welcome your application.
Application instructions: When writing your ‘Personal Statement,’ please address all the requirements set out in the Personal Specification in the same order as presented. Closing date:
Thursday 3rd February 2023 at noon
Interview date: To be arranged
Start date: April 2023
Please note, candidates may be called for interview on receipt of their application. Following a successful candidate, the advert will be closed.
References will be requested before interview if you are shortlisted.