Class Teacher Required for Maternity Cover
Salary: Main pay scale; £26,948 - £38,174 per annum (dependent on experience)
Start date: Required from 28th November 2022
Contract type: Specific Purpose; Maternity
We are a thriving, forward thinking Catholic primary school. We believe in nurturing and inspiring every child to be the best they can be. Our vision is to provide a Catholic education based on the gospel values in an environment which celebrates achievement - valuing, inspiring and challenging all children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is able to support and develop our Catholic ethos;
- Demonstrates excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of pupil attainment and who is committed to providing the best educational opportunities for every child in our care;
- Demonstrates excellent subject knowledge in Maths and English.
We can offer:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A highly motivated and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
- Enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who enjoy all aspects of school life
- Commitment to professional development
- PPA Friday afternoon
- Specialist Music, Spanish and PE teachers
Applications are invited from both ECT’s and experienced teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please email your completed application form to Bethany Chandler PA to Head teacher at Bethany.Chandler@hfcs.org.uk
or call to discuss further on 01753 541442
The closing date for applications is: 10th October 2022 at 12pm
Interviews will take place during: Week commencing 17th October 2022