St Bernadette Catholic Primary School
The Governors of St Bernadette Catholic Primary School wish to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher who is committed to high standards of learning and teaching. The position is to start at Easter.
We can offer you:
- a caring, happy school with a warm Catholic ethos
- a focus on the mental well-being of all stakeholders in our community
- well-behaved, friendly, confident children with a keen interest in learning
- a dedicated staff team who collaborate well and enjoy sharing and developing their experience
- excellent opportunities for on-going professional development
- an experienced senior management team with a keen interest in mentoring and curriculum design
- a supportive Governing Body
The School welcomes applications from candidates sympathetic to the ethos of our Catholic school. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Please apply early as shortlisted candidates may be interviewed before the closing date.
Interview date: Friday 5th March 2021