Cannon Lane Primary School
Salary information: MPR or UPR (with outer London weighting);
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2021;
Further contract information: We will consider either a part-time or a full-time contract.
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic class teacher to be part of our dedicated team. The successful candidate will be required to provide curriculum support to whole classes or groups of children as part of our ‘COVID Catch-Up’ programme. To learn more about the role, please contact the school for further information.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher;
- Able to inspire, challenge and motivate our children;
- Able to raise standards in teaching and learning;
- A positive role model, committed to the principles of inclusion.
In return, we can offer:
- Highly motivated, happy and well behaved pupils;
- An environment where everyone is committed to the continuous improvement of the school;
- A team of friendly, hard-working staff and a supportive Governing Board;
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities.
Interviews will be held: Friday 6th November 2020.