Post Start Date: January 2022
Closing date: 20/10/2021
Closing time: 9:00 AM
OUTSTANDING KS1/KS2 CLASS TEACHERS
REQUIRED FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME FOR JANUARY 2022!
Salary: MPR/UPR (Dependent upon experience)
Completed application forms must be sent to Lisa Gannon (Operations Manager) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an outstanding teacher keen to make a difference in a large multi-cultural school ? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
We require confident and enthusiastic teachers to join our school from January 2022.
Candidates interested in KS1 and KS2 will be considered. For the right candidate we may be willing to consider additional responsibilities dependent on experience.
Apply if you are:
- An Outstanding Teacher.
- Creative and keen to develop the primary curriculum within a unique approach.
- Ambitious with the drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Innovative and forward thinking with a positive and dynamic approach.
- Aspiring to middle or senior leadership in the future.
We can offer you:
- A culturally diverse and dedicated school.
- A friendly school with strong links to the local community.
- Fantastic children who want to learn and achieve.
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development.
- A collaborative, inspirational staff team.
Closing date: Wednesday 20th October at 9am;
Interview date: Friday 22nd October 2021.
CVs will not be accepted. Completed application forms must be sent to Lisa Gannon (Operations Manager) via email: email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
Address: Pinkwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1PG