Laurel Lane Primary School
Breakfast Club Supervisory Assistants
Post Start Date: October 2021
Closing date: 24/09/2021
Closing time: 11:59 AM
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 7.45am – 8.45am. Term time only;
Salary: Scale 2 - £2,488 - £2,533 per year.
We are looking for 2 proactive, resourceful and organised individuals to lead our Breakfast Club provision. The ideal candidates will be bubbly, inviting and enjoy interacting directly with the pupils so they have a positive start to the school day.
The normal duties of the post holder will usually include some of the following:
- Interact with children in a positive way and support engagement of children in a range of stimulating activities.
- Support pupils with accessing healthy, well balanced breakfast (provided by catering company).
- Ensure the club is a safe environment for children, equipment is safe and hygiene standards are high.
- Escort younger children to class at 8.45am.
- Ensure that safety measures, including fire practice, incident and accident procedures and hygiene are observed.
- Attend breakfast club meetings as required.
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please do not hesitate to apply now!
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Interview date: Week beginning 27th September
CVs will not be accepted.
Laurel Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Address: Laurel Lane, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7TX