Salary: Unqualified Teaching Scale 1 £21,832 per annum;
Work Hours: 36 hours per week - 7:45am to 3:30pm (Monday to Thursday) 7:45am to 3:15pm (Friday) (term time only plus five INSET days).
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective individual to become our Aspirant Teacher. This role would be ideally suited to a recent graduate who is looking to enter the teaching profession and/or work in education. The purpose of the role is to provide high-quality cover support for lessons and tutorials across the curriculum. Support with various duties throughout the school day, including break and lunchtime supervision is also required.
Following a successful induction, there may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to complete teacher training at Ruislip High School. A full package of support is available for trainee and early career teachers.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the highest expectations of students.
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom.
- Have the necessary IT skills to undertake the necessary administrative tasks.
- Have energy, stamina and a sense of humour.
Why work at Ruislip High School?
- Students and staff treat each other with respect. They share high aspirations which are realised through high expectations of everyone.
- The school has a comprehensive professional development programme tailored to individual needs, from ECT to middle and senior leadership; new staff are supported and guided by highly skilled and experienced colleagues, and by partners in external organisations.
- Staff have a range of opportunities to collaborate and develop their career within the Vanguard Learning Trust.
- Staff are afforded many benefits and rewards as part of the Vanguard Learning Trust’s entitlement package for staff.
- There are excellent transport links with central London, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Berkshire.
In joining Ruislip High School you can expect to work in an environment where teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do; and where all staff work as a community to support our students to fulfil their potential in line with our school’s motto: from grass roots to reaching for the sky.
If you believe that you can meet our needs and would relish the real demands and rewards of playing a major part in the success of Ruislip High School, we would like to hear from you.
Applications should be returned to Justine O’Driscoll, HR Manager, Ruislip High School, Sidmouth Drive, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 0BY or via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10:00am, Tuesday 7th June 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 16th June 2022
CVs will not be accepted
Ruislip High School is an equal opportunities employer.