Salary information: Scale 3, points 5/6;
Work pattern: Monday to Friday, 2.45 pm - 6.00 pm.
Bourne Primary School are looking to appoint a Before and After-School Club Assistant Manager.
Our one-form entry school is in a lovely location in South Ruislip with excellent transport links. The appointed candidate will be a responsible, positive and flexible individual with a can-do attitude.
The successful applicant will assist the BASC manager in leading and being responsible for the day to day organisation of the Before and After School provision at Bourne Primary School, providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 4- 11 years old in a safe and secure environment.
We can offer:
- A happy, caring school ethos with values-based education at its core;
- Well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- A supportive, friendly team;
- A school at the heart of the local community;
- Opportunities for your own professional development.
Please refer to the person specification in your application.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on 01895 462359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Interviews: Wednesday 18th December 2019.