Administration and Finance Assistant
Salary information: Scale 2, £18,672 - £18,954 per annum (depending on experience)
Work pattern: 30 hours per week, Term Time Only + 2 training days and 1 day during the school summer holiday (38.6 weeks)
Contract type: Permanent
Commencing summer term 2024
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to work with an established team in an accredited values based and vibrant multi-cultural primary school.
“Charville is a really rewarding place to work. The school values help to make the school feel like a community” – Teaching Assistant
“It is a lovely school that helps you express your talents and interests. The teachers are inspiring and help us to develop our learning to help us achieve” – Year 5 pupil
“Leaders have high expectations of pupils’ achievement in all subjects. Over time, pupils develop skills successfully in communication, including listening well and debating different points of view maturely. They are well prepared for the next stages in their education.” Ofsted May 2023
Charville Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable administrator, who has high expectations of themselves and is committed to developing their skills in this new role.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, established and professional school staff.
- A leadership team committed to rapid improvement.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- An experienced team.
- A high quality outside and inside environment.
We are looking for:
- A proactive and inquisitive administrator.
- An ability to build effective professional relationships internally and externally.
- Hard work and reliability.
- A flexible team worker, willing to support the wider admin and finance team as needed.
- Someone able to manage work load and competing priorities.
- The ability to exercise total confidentiality at all times.
Please note that this is an office-based role, not a classroom role.
Closing date: 8th March 2024, Noon
Interviews: Week commencing 11th March 2024