Holy Trinity CE Primary School
Post Start Date: September 2019
Closing date: 28/06/2019
Closing time: 12:00 PM
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 8.45a.m.- 3.15p.m with 1 hour unpaid lunch
Working hours may be negotiable
Salary: Scale 2 point 3
Interview Date: Week beginning 1st July 2019
The Governors are seeking to appoint a very special, experienced person to support our busy school office. The successful applicant must be able to support our commitment to safeguarding, be entirely flexible, very hard working, enthusiastic and meticulous in the execution of administrative duties and will be expected to welcome and cater for visitors, warmly and efficiently.
We require a person with:
- Proven proficiency in Schools Information Management Software;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- An excellent telephone manner;
- Warmth, sensitivity and absolute discretion;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- An ability to work hard under your own initiative;
- Excellent administrative and word processing skills;
- Boundless enthusiasm and energy;
- A desire to be part of an enthusiastic and committed team;
- Commitment to the values of our Church of England Primary School;
- Commitment to support and strengthen school values where appropriate.
We will offer you:
- An interesting, diverse and stimulating job;
- Thorough, patient training and support;
- A happy and rewarding working environment;
- Opportunities for further development within school administration supported by;
- Sound internal and external training opportunities;
- Supportive colleagues, parents and local community;
- Supportive Governing Body.
The School Office Manager requires a caring, confident, reliable and flexible colleague, to help with an exceptionally busy workload. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential. The successful candidate may be required to work between one and five training days per year. Our school prides itself on providing a very warm welcome for each and every visitor and our expectation is for the highest level of commitment. All candidates will be expected to undertake administrative tasks as part of the interview process.
The highest standards of accuracy and presentation in all aspects of the workload are crucial. Sound and thorough training is assured and all tasks will be carried out with full supervision for as long as required.
CVs will not be accepted
Completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Rickmansworth Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2RH