Contract type: Fixed term - 12 months
Work pattern: 35 hours per week, Term-time (38 weeks) + training days when required
Hours of work: 8 am – 4 pm including 1-hour unpaid lunch break (negotiable)
Salary information: Scale 5, £22,728 - £23,878 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Start date: ASAP
We are looking to recruit an Administration Manager to be the part of Coteford Junior School.
The Administration Manager should be personable, helpful and work in a professional and friendly manner. In addition, it is essential that the person for this role is organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach to work, as no two days are the same.
Here at Coteford Junior, we aim for and encourage high standards in both personal and academic achievement, working within the framework of a challenging and creative curriculum. We believe that high standards are achieved by pupils, parents and experienced staff working together, supported by our active Governing Body.
Some of the responsibilities for this post will include:
- Managing Admissions.
- Overseeing Attendance.
- Ensuring that all SIMS information is up to date, recording changes and filing paper copies where appropriate.
- DBS checks and Monitoring SCR.
- Inputting supplier information for invoices on SAGE, ensuring accurate charging in line with the Academy Financial Handbook.
- Support the Business Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a school office environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Competent use of email and internet.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAGE would be desirable.
The school provides a happy, caring, supportive and industrious atmosphere, where all are encouraged to achieve highly. To learn more about us, please visit our website
Closing date: 27th September 2023