Post Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 02/09/2019
Closing time: 12:00 PM
Administration Assistant for Data & Exams
Work Pattern: Term Time only plus 50 holiday hours; exact hours to be negotiated.
Salary Scale: Scale 4
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Bishop Ramsey is seeking to appoint an Admin Assistant - Data & Exams for this outstanding 11-18 Church of England Academy, one of only 43 schools in the country to be recognised as “World Class”.
We are a heavily oversubscribed 11-18 Anglican mixed Academy, with high academic standards as well as a tradition of pastoral care. We are recognised as “outstanding” in all categories by Ofsted and were also judged “outstanding” across the board in our SIAMS Inspection in January 2018. We have excellent facilities and a strong record of academic success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the efficient and effective administration of all internal and external examinations within the school.
- Supporting the Data/SIMS and Exams Manager in interpreting and analysing accurate data on pupil attainment and progress.
- Liaising with staff, pupils, parents/carers, invigilators, examination boards, JCQ, other schools/colleges and other educational organisations.
Therefore, we are looking for individuals who have:
- Successful administrative experience;
- An in-depth knowledge of SIMS to carry out key tasks;
- The ability to analyse data;
- Excellent organisational skills.
Application forms and further details of the post are available on the school website by clicking here
. Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs. J. Howe - Personnel Director.
CVs will not be accepted
Application forms and further details of the post are available on the school website by clicking here.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Hume Way, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 8EE