Contract type: Permanent
Work pattern: 36 hours per week, Term Time (40 weeks)
Hours of work: 8.15am - 4.00pm Monday - Friday (30 minutes unpaid break, 45 minutes on Tuesday)
Salary information: Scale 3, £21,950 to £22,311 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Start date: As soon as possible
This is an exciting and dynamic role which encompasses a range of responsibilities that impact directly on our children, families and wider school development. We are looking to appoint a member of staff who has a “can do” attitude and is flexible, well-organised, experienced administrator (preferably with a strong background in a school office environment) with a willingness to learn. The successful applicant will support our existing team in delivering excellent service. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed candidates to take shared responsibility for the efficient and safe running of the admissions process. We are looking for a strong competence in IT. Experience in SIMS is highly desirable but training would be given for the right candidate. The ideal candidates will be selfmotivated and be able to work from their own initiative. They will need to take direction from other members of school staff where appropriate.
We are looking for:
- Excellent skills in interpersonal communication and working relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to exercise the understanding of empathy when dealing with all contacts and maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Ability to manage own workload and decide between conflicting demands whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
- Have excellent administrative skills and demonstrate an understanding of office procedures.
- Have excellent administration and communication skills to develop an understanding of recruitment procedures.
- Confident with dealing with all external visitors.
- Have knowledge of SIMs, including running reports.
- Have knowledge and be proficient with the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Docs (essential).
- Have the ability to formulate, draft and produce documents and text from scratch.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to use own initiative and know when to deal with a problem and when to seek advice.
- Be highly efficient and organised.
- A positive attitude.
Closing date: Thursday 7th December 2023 at 8.30am
Interview date: 11th or 12th December 2023
Further information: To avoid disappointment, please apply ASAP since applications will be considered and interviewed upon receipt.