CRINKLE RECRUITMENT - ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Effective Date: 01 April 2019
Last Update: 01 April 2019
“We”, “Us” and “Our” means Crinkle Recruitment (part of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited.) (“Crinkle Recruitment” or “Crinkle”) and should be construed accordingly.
“The Website” or “Our Website” refers to www.crinklerecruitment.com
“You” and “Your” refer to any individual accessing the website.
Account” refers to any account on our website that you may register, or be
registered for, in order to use certain aspects of our Services.
and “Work-Seeker” refers to any individual interested in, or using our website
and services to access our work finding services.
“Recruiter” and “Recruiting Organisation” refers to any organisation using our
permanent recruitment services
Services” or ‘Our Services” refers to any of our service provided for
work-seekers, and/or hirers.
www.crinklerecruitment.com is a website owned and operated by Crinkle Recruitment, a part of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited (“SHRC”). Crinkle Recruitment is a trading name of The Schools HR Co-operative. You can learn more about The Schools HR Co-operative here.
Crinkle Recruitment is a recruitment agency which provides recruitment services to hirers, and work-finding services to candidates. Our website acts as a medium that enables us to provide such services, in part or in totality. To provide certain services and/or certain aspect of services, we must process personal data including sensitive personal data (referred to as ‘special categories of personal data’ for the purpose of this policy) – in doing so, Crinkle may act as data controller or data processer.
Our website and services can assist you in various job seeking related activities. Your access to certain services, is determined by your registration status, and certain aspects, are determined by the recruiters preferred application method and/or recruitment process.
SERVICES AVAILABLE WITHOUT REGISTRATION
In the absence of a registered user account, you may access information published on our website, and browse job advertisements. In some instances, you may be able to download supporting documentation, or request an application form or pack for a specific job, and submit your application directly to the recruiter, without the need to register on our website.
SERVICES AVAILABLE WITHOUT FULL REGISTRATION
The following services require you to complete basic registration for a User Account on our website:
- Saved Jobs– You can save a job of interest to your account. This means that you can return to the website and continue your application for the saved job at any time; from the ‘saved jobs’ section of your account.
- Draft Applications – This feature applies only to jobs advertised by recruiters who use the online application system. Jobs are automatically saved to your draft jobs list in your user account when you click the ‘Apply Now’ button on applicable vacancy listings (“listing”). This means that you can access the vacancy listing from your user account, providing the listing(s) has/have not closed, and complete the application.
SERVICES THAT REQUIRE FULL REGISTRATION
The following services require you to register for a User Account, and provide further personal information, including information relating to your career history, by completing your Application Profile on our website:
- Job Email Alerts– You can subscribe to receive job email alerts from our website. This means you will receive regular email notifications about new vacancies which match your specified criteria. Your job email alert preference can be managed from your user account. You must provide your email address to access this service.
- Application Profile– You can create an application profile which will consist of your personal information and career history related information. You can use your application profile to apply for jobs advertised on our website, using the online application form method, where this is the recruiter’s preferred method of application. This means that certain aspects of the information stored in your application profile, will be transferred to the online application form, and made available to the respective recruiter, when you ‘Submit’ your online application form.
- Application History - This feature applies only to jobs advertised by recruiters who use the online application system. Applications you have submitted for vacancy listings on our website are stored on our system for one year. This means that you can access your application history by viewing the ‘My Applications’ section of your user account.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently restrict the data volume for uploads of data, and storage capacity in your application profile, especially if necessary due to technical reasons, for example in order to maintain or optimise the service.
- What personal information we collect from you
- How we collect this information
- Why we collect this information and how we use it
- The lawful basis on which we process this information
- How we store your information and how long we retain it
- Who we share your information with and why we share it
- What rights you have for accessing and removing this information
The “Jobs” page on our website is offered as a job board service for job seekers and recruiting organisations. This means that the application method, recruitment process and recruitment selection decisions, relating to vacancies advertised on our website, are determined by the recruiting organisation and not by us, with the following exclusions:
- Vacancies advertised for job openings within the SHRC group. Such vacancies would be placed under one of the organisation’s services;
- Vacancies which specifically state that the recruitment campaign is being managed by Crinkle Recruitment or any other company within the SHRC group.
Online Application Forms - Recruiting organisations may choose to advertise a vacancy and request job seekers to submit their application using the online application form provided through our website and services. If you want to be considered for such positions, you are advised to complete your application profile and submit your application using our online application form, for the desired position.
The information you provide in your online application must be truthful, complete and accurate. A declaration is included in our online application form which, when agreed to on submission of the application form, is considered valid and binding. If you are unable to apply online - please contact us and we will be able to provide you with an alternative means of application.
Recruiters’ Own Application Form - Recruiting organisations may choose to advertise a vacancy and request job seekers to submit their application on a form that they provide to us. If you want to be considered for such positions you are advised to complete your application using the form provided by the recruiter and submit your application according to the instructions provided in the vacancy listing.
RECRUITMENT RELATED NOTIFICATIONS AND CORRESPONDENCE
Recruiting organisations determine how and when job seekers receive notifications relating to applications submitted for vacancies they have advertised on our website. In some instances, recruiting organisations may instruct us to complete the following actions (where applicable) on their behalf:
- Contact you directly, by means of email or telephone, to query or clarify information, where a discrepancy is identified on the application form you have submitted;
- Send email notifications to you regarding a change or update to the information contained in a job vacancy listing, for which you have applied;
- Send email notifications to you regarding the outcome of an application you have submitted, this includes regret letters and interview invitations;
- Administer and analyse skills-based, personality-based and/or behavioural-based assessments;
- Send email notifications to you regarding the outcome of an interview you have attended, this includes regret letters and appointment offer letters;
- Request references, using the information provided in the reference section of your application form;
As each recruiter determines the format and frequency of notifications relating to application forms submitted by job seekers, we cannot guarantee that you will always receive a notification regarding the outcome of your application.
SHRC CONSULTATIVE RECRUITMENT SERVICES
In some instances, recruiting organisations may purchase consultative recruitment services from us. Recruiting organisations that purchase our consultative recruitment services may request our support to:
- Review and/or screen job applications submitted, by jobseekers, for their vacancy.
- Complete further vetting and/or suitability checks in line with safer recruitment procedures.
- Develop the format of assessment and selection, and where relevant, administer and analyse assessments;
- Communicate directly with job seekers who have applied for their vacancy, by means of email or telephone, for the purpose of notifications relating specifically to the recruitment process for a particular vacancy.
In such cases where consultative recruitment services are supplied to a recruiting organisation, the vacancy listing would be placed under the organisation name ‘Crinkle Recruitment’ OR will include the following statement within the advert text: ‘This campaign is managed by Crinkle Recruitment’.
4. Recruitment Process and Decisions
The material contained on the website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to, nor does it, constitute legal or other professional advice or services. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information on the website and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you view. No advice or information, obtained by you from us, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty of any kind, or any other obligation in relation to the materials on the SHRC website, unless expressly stated in writing by us, or required by law.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on the website or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action;
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. recruiting organisations) arising from your use of the website;
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the website, or (ii) a breach by us of these Terms and Conditions.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not responsible for any difficulty you may experience accessing the website because of any event outside our control (e.g. the performance of your internet service provider, your browser and/or operating system and any incompatibility with our website and/or services.)
- it is our recommendation that at regular intervals you use the appropriate button to save changes to your application profile and/or online application form, and account to avoid any potential data loss. We will not take any responsibility for the loss of any data resulting from any failure on your part to use the features and functions of the website to their full effect.
- our website and services rely, in part, on software to work. While we monitor the website and services and attempt to fix bugs promptly we do not guarantee that the website, and/or services will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.